Friday, March 26, 2010

FINALLY FRIIDAY!!!

All I have to say is, THANK YOU GOD that I made it through this week! It's been a tough one. So much stuff has transpired over this last week, I can't even begin to talk about it all. Today is gray and rainy out (the weather is reflecting the week I had!). It is one of those days that I just want to pop in a movie, snack all day, and do NOTHING! It would be fabulous to have a pj/movie day today! But alas, I must finish laundry, wash dishes, sweep/vacuum/mop the floors, and clean up a little here and there. I plan on getting some crafting in too. I have a card to make for TGF's Royal Battle! My team and I are all making a card for each week's challenge, then we'll decide which card to submit into the challenge. That way we all get to play, even if our team is cut from the competition early on... but my team is so AWESOME I really don't see us getting cut any time soon!!!
So, let me tell you about a highlight of my week. Tuesday had some super fun parts to it. I was able to go with Ashton to the Aviano market for his school field trip. Here's a picture of him being goofy after we had walked around for a bit:We got to look at all the different vendors at the market, purchased some mele rosso (red apple) for his class to use in a fruit salad, and just hung out until it was time to head back to school (for him) and work (for me). This is him with his red mustache on the way to the market. (btw, I have no idea why that section of text is different and underlined! sorry!)Oh, and in case you were wondering... that little brown spot above his right eye? He ran into a pole and had to get stitches! Well, glue stitches but still! Silly boy. Now, onto crafty stuff!
I won a super candy from the fabulous Amy a bit ago, and I had to CASE the card she sent me and use the goodies I won to make a spring card!
I absolutely love Amy's Sweet November stamps, and coloring them is so relaxing. Obviously I didn't do a ton of coloring on this bunny image, but I did use one of my W Copic markers to make his outfit look white. It wasn't difficult, lol. The only thing used on this card that didn't come in the candy are the little pearls that I used in the flower centers. I actually got those because of all the beautiful pearls that Amy uses on her cards! So their purchase was inspired by Amy, lol. Now, on a lighter (whiter) note... look what I found! OMW!!!
Yes, that is a WHITE hair on the top of my head!!! It's not the first, but it is a repeat offender! lol! I get that annoying hair sticking out of my head every so often, and no matter how I try to hide it (pluck it, dye it, etc.) it keeps returning! ROFL! Just thought I'd end this post on a light (white) note! Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

5 comments:

JenRaff said...

Sorry you had a long week! I have to work on my card today, too! I thought I would have it done last night but didn't get home until 1:00am. Then I was too exhausted to work on anything! I have had the occasional white hair -- it's funny because I will always notice one or two after a particularly stressful period. Then it seems to go away. Going to a shopping market in Italy seems like so much fun!

Kristel said...

Oh my gosh I have a gray hair too! I hate it and am so worried I'm gonna get more!!!!!! I totally feel your pain. =(
Love you lots!!!

loveanjel4! said...

I am sorry you had a rough week, I hope this weekend gets better for you!! Are you okay? You know well just call your hair color well seasoned! :-)

Anonymous said...

You should be happy that you didn't start getting those when you were 17th Like Me. but I'TS ONLY THE BEGINNING :0
xoxoxo M

Amy said...

Your Baby Bunny card is beautiful Angie... I'm so glad you are having fun with the candy! :)
And I hear ya on the gray hair thing. I've got one in just about the same spot and recently I've noticed a couple new friends joining him... ugh!