Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Royal Battle #1 Card

Hey there friends! Did you all go vote for the Time Travelers' Card yesterday? I sure hope so! If not, you may still have time. Scroll on down and you can read all about it, and click on the links in yesterday's blog post. So, our team has decided that with each weekly challenge, we'll all make a card and then we'll choose amongst ourselves which card to actually enter into the challenge. This way we ALL get to participate, and choose our best chance of continuing on in the Royal Battle! For the first challenge, I looked through my papers to find something that seemed "retro" to me. I found some Scrabble paper, and it even had the right colors on it! Then I inked up Teacher Anya, altered her just a bit, and made this card:
I took off Anya's apple and opened her mouth. I thought she already looked sorta retro with her outfit and hairstyle. The card is simple, but I like the way it turned out anyway. Well, I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday, and I'll see you all later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, and very retro. Your right about Teacher Anya, she does have a very retro look. Love your scrabble paper, one of my favourite games.

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Amy said...

Ooooh... love your altering of teacher Anya Angie and I totally get her retro vibe too! Fantastic card and congrats on making it through to round 2! :)