See you later!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Projects I forgot to post!
Now, if I did post these, please let me know, but I don't think I did! I made both of these projects for Michele, my blog candy winner, in January. I know I didn't want to post them here on my blog because she would have seen them before they got to her, so I think that is why I forgot to post them! Sometimes it takes FOREVER to get mail to or from Italy but Michele finally got these two projects with her candy and she liked them. YAY! Here is the candy slider I made for her:
I also made this for my little stint at a Guest DT member with Anyone for Anya. I used Stella from The Greeting Farm and colored her with my Copic Markers. I tried something a bit different with her hair. I used auburn red/brown colors and sorta used the technique that I also used on the fairy you saw yesterday. ALSO, I used a gorgeous little pebble sticker that was gifted to me in a Secret Santa Swap with our Aviano Spouses group. Here is a pic with the candy slid out:
To match the candy slider, I made Michele a little calendar. I used Stella again, tried the same technique with the hair, but used browner colors (because I couldn't remember the redder colors I originally used, lol!). Here is a close up of Stella:
The layout was a sketch for Farm Fresh Friday or Saturday Sketches on the CA&F blog... I don't remember which. Again I used those awesome pebble stickers, but I also used a great little key and a clear clock embellie.
Michele says she takes her little calendar with her everywhere! That is sweet of her! Makes my heart feel good! lol! I'm almost out of projects to show you all, so I better get busy with my crafting! Oh, but I do have some more YUMMY food to show you... and I will be including recipes since you all asked! lol!
Labels:
gifts,
The Greeting Farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your projects came out just beautiful, I really love her hair!
ANGIE! Your projects are so incredibly adorable, I know she loved it! Awesome coloring my friend, it is always so great to come by and see your work. Have a great day my friend!!
WAY cute!!! Love your creations so much!! :o)
So adorable! Love how you colored her hair! :)
I love the colors you used! Very pretty! Her hair turned out great!
These are both just fantastic... I love how you colored Stella's hair! I'm sure both will be treasured for quite some time! :)
Post a Comment