Monday, February 28, 2011
I Made It-Spaghetti Cupcakes
I love cupcakes. I love that they are individual-sized servings of deliciousness! And I love that you can make them into ANYTHING.... like this:
I used the idea from my copy of Hello, Cupcake! I made these last September... but since my creativity mojo is still so low, I haven't made anything recently to show you all. The meatballs are Ferrero Rocher candies, covered in strawberry jelly. They were incredibly sweet, but yummy! I have been experimenting with my baking a little here and there so I will probably have more to show you in the future; if I remember to take pictures before my creations get all eaten up! See you all on Thrifty Thursday!
Labels:
cupcakes,
I Made It Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These look awesome!! Great job!
hey girlie-these are SO CUTE! I'm coming by b/c I wondered what had happened this morning w/ the blog hop and post not being up on time? We were all supposed to be up by 12am, so that's why I'm asking. Don't worry though- i wil lstill enter you, k? Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment