Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few more...

A few more Christmas cards that is! I told you I couldn't stop making them. I love Christmas, and sending a little happiness through the mail is my way of spreading my Christmas-ness! (I know that's not a word, lol.)
This is a little Gift card holder I made. I used the same template as the card I made at one of the last Stamp-A-Ramas I went to. Remember the card holder I posted HERE? This is the same thing, just done in silver and red instead of green and red. Here is the inside of the holder.
And here is the back of the holder. I embossed the sentiment in Silver ink and stamped white snowflakes all around it.

And remember those stamped images I showed you the other day from an image swap I was in? These next two cards use some of the adorable images. This is Charlotte in the sleigh.


I am not completely satisfied with this card, but Andrew decided how the layout was going to be, so I went with it. Next up is Charlie!



Isn't he cute? He reminds me of my Ashton. The green eyes and all! I cut out the cardboard with my Top Note die because I love the way it looks with the green card stock.I have a few more I plan on using with some of my Riley Moose images.

I hope you all enjoyed checking out some more of my Christmas cards! I promise the next post WILL NOT have Christmas cards on it... actually, it's going to be all about the cupcakes!
Until next post, be blessed!

No comments: