Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Random Sunday Post

Happy Sunday all! We've all caught a bug that's going around and it's keeping us home on this Sunday. I don't have much to say so here are some random pics. Ashton "surfing" on Andrew: Angel does NOT like mashed potatoes:

A card for THIS funny lady's son:

I used Kim Hughes' "Little Guy" stamp set from CHF.
Some random things that are happening at home:
~The mini Christmas tree is up and decorated. It's up on a table so Angel Baby won't mess with it.
~Our PCS orders are still not complete.
~It's officially winter in Hawaii, which means we have grey skies and lots of rain.
~Yesterday's yard sale was a success, and there are a few less pieces of furniture in the house.
That's about it for this lazy Sunday. I hope you are all well (and NOT sick) and I hope to hear from you all (leave me a comment!).
Until next post, be blessed.




No comments: