Monday, December 8, 2008

I got Tagged!

***This is the 2nd post for today, so scroll down to read the other post also, k?***

I've been tagged by Bona......to list 4 answers to questions about me.

4 things I like/love about my husband/boyfriend:
1. He plays Scrabble with me.
2. He lets me buy lots of "stuff" to support my stamping habit/hobby (probably does this one so I don't complain about his hobbies! lol!)
3. He has made almost all the choices in his life in order to take care of me and the kids.
4. He wants to grow old with me ;)

4 jobs I've had:
1. Drive-in movie concessionaire
2. Substitute custodian (yes, there is such a thing!)
3. Childcare provider
4. MOMMY!!!

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Labyrinth
2. Peter Pan
3. Cars
4. The Incredibles (can you tell I have young kids? lol!)

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. CSI
2. Charmed (it comes on during nap/lunchtime, so I watch it while I eat)
3. Heroes
4. The Mentalist (pretty interesting!)

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Julie
2. Carin
3. Nicole
4. My Hubby emails me most

4 favorite foods:
1. Del Taco's Ultimate Taco (but I don't even knowif they have that anymore)
2. Cyclone chicken pasta thingy from Outback!
3. homemade tacos
4. enchiladas

4 places I want to visit:
1. All over Europe!
2. Africa would be cool
3. San Diego (for the family)
4. Las Vegas (for the friends-don't care for the strip!)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Living with my husband again (with NO deployments, hey, a girl can dream, right?)
2. Moving to Italy
3. Finding and setting up our new home in Italy
4. Exploring Italy!

4 people I tag:
1. Krystal (cuz she needs to update her blog already!)
2. Julie (cuz she needs to update her blog already!)
3. Vivian (cuz she needs to update her blog already!)
4. Shannon (cuz she needs to update her blog already!)
SEE A PATTERN HERE??? LOL!

Well, that's it for the tagging. And ladies, if you don't feel like doing this tag on your blog, do it on an email or something, k?
Until next post, be blessed!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

sound like you DH and my DH would be good friends :)