It's just a little bag full of local-style cookies with an adorable little tag. Gio, from Doodlefactory's Santa's Sweet Shoppe fit perfectly on this tag I picked up at an office supply store. I just stamped and colored with copics. Because the copics bleed through so much, the back of the tag was a mess and there was no where to write on the tag. So I solved that little problem by gluing another blank tag on the back of this one and writing on that! It was so easy that I'm going to be making tags like this for tons of occasions.
Tonight we are headed to a Christmas Eve Football Game between University of Hawaii and Notre Dame. It should be fun and the weather is beautiful for it! I hope you all have the most blessed Christmas. The kids are in for the BEST Christmas gift on Boxing Day! I'll let you all know about that later.
Until next post, be blessed!!!
4 comments:
Oh wow, a beautiful card.
xAndrea
Hey Angie,
I miss seeing your postings. Hope everything with the move is coming along.
Have a very safe and blessed New Years in Jesus!
thanks so much for the christmas card Angie!! See you next year!
ps oh look your blogaversary is coming up too!
Post a Comment