Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Sunday post!

Geez, what is with me and posting twice in one day? I guess I just have so much I want to do and share, that I have to post twice! So if you didn't read my first post for today, scroll on down! I really wanted to participate in Tuesday Morning Sketches' very first sketch challenge. Since the challenge deadline is tonight, I finished up my entry and am posting it now! I should be sleeping since it's almost midnight here, but making cards is quite addicting at times. So here is my Psychadelic Anya card: Not only is this card for the T.M.S. challenge, I also made it work for Copic Creations Challenge #7 and Club Anya's VSN challenge #1!!! Three challenges in one; SCORE! For C.C.C.#7 our challenge was to color brunette hair. I followed a couple tutorials they had on their blog and changed it up a bit to make it work. While I was coloring Anya's hair, I totally went out of the lines and colored brown onto her face and RUINED her beautiful face! So I ended up cutting out the hair and glueing it onto a new Anya. Also, Club Anya's VSN Challenge #1 was to "Trip it up and stamp it out!" LOL! I had to make a psychadelic, retro, disco, or "trippy" card. I think this fits the bill! I used American Crafts designer papers from the "play" collection (I think). I decided Anya needed a HOT PINK dress so I stamped her dress onto neon pink cardstock and cut it out. OH, and just so she'd match, I made sure to color her undies hot pink as well...

ROFL!!! I just had to do it! Well, that's it for this post. I hope your Sunday's are are Superb and until next post, be blessed!

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh she's cute, right down to her pink undies!! Thank you for participating in my first sketch challenge for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What an adorable and clever card. This is too cute! Great coloring, too. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations Brunette challenge. I've had my share of out-of-the-lines experiences. Great job fixing it.

Jane Wetzel said...

totally cute card! your kiddos are cuties too! :)

Joy said...

cute dress up anya! love how the card came out! I have the hardest time with layouts! you did a great job! thanks for stopping by and leaving a wonderful comment!