Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm still here!

Where Have I been? Well, I'm still here just keeping really busy. I want to let you all know about something incredibly cool that will be happening in just 2 weeks. It's The Greeting Farm's Birthday!!! WWOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!! In celebration of their birthday, we are having a BIG party. EVERYONE is invited. It's called the Anyaversary Blog Hop and I hope you will join in. I know I will be participating. You can click on the picture on my sidebar and read all the details from the Club Anya Blog. Here is the basic info. but after you read this please hop over to the C.A. blog for all the details and fine print.

For: a HAPPY ANYAversary BLOG HOPPIN' BASH!!!

Where: YOUR Blogs, Our Blogs...and the TGF/Club Anya Blogs
When: Saturday, August 1st, 2009 from 9am CST to 9pm CST- an all day event!

Well, it's no secret that I am a HUGE fan of The Greeting Farm and Club Anya, so I hope you al lwill join me in this super fun event! I'll be back later with some pics of projects and such. See you all later and be blessed!

No comments: