Until then, I hope you are all BLESSED!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Mr. Mojo is back!
YUP! I was able to finally sit down and make something, and I actually LIKE what I made, lol! I need to make this quick cuz the whole family is snoozing and I'm about to nod off as well. I combined TWO challenges on one card and just in the nick of time! Here it is:
I combined 2 Sketches 4 You and Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #41 into this card. SCSC's challenge was to use "Spots and Stripes" and of course 2S4Y is the sketch. The sketch actually didn't call for the main image in the middle, or the ribbon on the bottom, but I added those cuz I wanted to ;) Here is a closeup of my coloring on Annika:
The patterned papers are Crate Paper and I colored Annika with my copics. She's actually been colored for awhile and I happened to notice that these papers match her colors just right! Woohoo! Well, I hope you all liked the card for today. I'm hoping to get more posts pre-posted for next week. But I'll work on that tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Angie,
I love your work, keep it going :)
How are you guys doing. What did you guys do for David's b-day?
Love
Patty
Very cute! I love the little girl!
Angie,
This is a cute card! Love your coloring. Love that DSP.
i loved how you made the sketch your own and your Copic work is fab! - Love Crate Paper too...
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan
So sweet! Great card!
adorable as always I like the paper that is too cute!
Nicole
She is beautiful Angie! Love those colors and she matches so well I would have thought you planned that! Fantastic card!
She looks like me?
XOXM
Post a Comment