Monday, February 4, 2008

It's gray outside today...

and so is my mood. Some days are a lot harder to get through than others, you know? Why does God let people act stupid? Is He really letting us learn from our mistakes, is He trying to warn us or stop us, and then we ignore Him? And why do our mistakes have to have such long repercussions? What's the word... longsuffering. Yeah. Longsuffering sucks. Needless to say, I'm not in the stamping mood today. There are a few things I've made but haven't posted but I'll get to those later. Maybe the rest of the day will get better. Sheesh, it's only 12:30 here, I have many hours left to go.

3 comments:

Momo Fali said...

Oh my! I hope things improve! I've always believed that our suffering is the cross we bear. It doesn't make it easier, but it helps the suffering make sense.

jules said...

I hope that you're feeling better when you read this. We all make mistakes and if we ask for forgiveness, then He forgives us...I think we just need to learn to forgive ourselves. God doesn't hold grudges, but we do:o( I know, it's sad and it's hard, but you will get through this and you are a very strong, beautiful woman. I'll add you to my prayers tonight. Love you!

Shannon Wallace said...

Hang in there.:) I am glad that you trust God and know that He is the only person that can and will get you through all of the obstacles in life. I admire you for your strength...not everyone could be as strong as you. Hang tight and the Lord will reward you for your--word of the year scrapbook word--PATIENCE. I could use some more patience! LOL Take care friend! Call me anytime if you need a should, though I know you have many wonderful friends.