Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just a quick post...

I want to thank EVERY ONE of you who has commented for me. I really wanted to send individual thanks, but time keeps passing by me so quickly. I also have some cards to blog about, but again, running out of time (and daylight to take decent pics of them). So, today's plan is to get caught up on some cards I need to make, then, if time hasn't slipped away, take some pics and blog about them. Gotta get moving though, have a precious few minutes left before my Angel Baby wakes and needs some food!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby girl,
(so fun!) what a beauty she is! You too.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I will link yours soon, as soon as I recall how. lol
I will also ask Sandy where she got the "Jesus Loves you stamp". She is very talented.~kim

Anonymous said...

A good laugh!!
my blog was worth about five hundred fifty but I couldn't get the money man up. :{