Friday, February 22, 2008

quick post

It's been too long since I last posted. I've been busy, but haven't been as crafty as I'd like. I think I'll try to make up for that tomorrow. The boy was sick for a couple days, and the Big Boy started wrestling today! Man, that is an intense sport. I knew it was (from high school experiences) but I didn't realize how intense it would be for 9 year olds. We'll see how long it lasts. He wanted to give it a shot, so it's up to him if he decides it's not for him. At least he's trying different things.
I did something fun a few minutes ago. I took a typing speed test. Here's my results:
67 words

Speed test


I used to type faster! I think I was at 70-something words a minute at one point. I got certified and everything. Well, I really need to sleep now so I'll probably be back tomorrow. Sleep well blogger people...

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

You haven't been as crafty as you'd like?! You have more crafty in your little finger than I have in my whole body! Even if there were 10 of me, my craftiness would not compare to what you are able to accomplish.

Jennie Skaggs said...

I tried this...thanks for the fun test...I came in at 65 on my first try, then 72 and ended up on the 3rd try at 74. :) My hands hurt though. Have a great night. Jennie