And this is what they found:
I sent this card to my Bro-in-law. He has achieved some GREAT things lately! I saw this Riley Moose stamp and new I had to get it to make this card. I sent it to my Bro-in-law to congratulate him on becoming a flight instuctor. He didn't get the card for the longest time (they don't check their mail very often;) but when he finally did get the card, it was right after passing another big flight exam! So, God's timing worked out once again. I don't remember all the ingredients for the card but I do remember one thing: see the clouds and the word "congratulations" in the second picture? I didn't emboss them! I used this really cool pen that makes it look embossed wherever you write! I love it! I know I used very vanilla card stock to stamp on, and the ink is Stazon Jet black. Also Riley is colored with blender pens and chocolate chip ink. The jet is paper pieced (as is the banner) and I used a making memories brad as well. The brown card stock and the silver paper for the plane are Playshop Papers. The red is from my stash. I think that's everything...
Anyway, I haven't forgotten my little trivia contest. I pulled a name out of the hat, and Julie won! I'll be getting your little prize out to you probably tomorrow. And so you will all know, Angel's peeps are the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty; Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, and the one in purple is THE FAIRY GODMOTHER from Cinderella! No one know who she was! Poor little purple fairy! Well, thanks for reading my blog and commenting/emailing me. I truly appreciate it. Have a Terrific Tuesday tomorrow!
12 comments:
I really like this card! You need to e-mail me more info on these pens. I emboss, but sometimes get lazy:o( So those pens could be great! Take care!
very cute!
Yeah...congrats Julie!
That card w/ the plane is just too cute! Congrats bro on the achievement!! And congrats Angie on getting craftier by the day!
LOVE it!!
This is ADORABLE! You are amazingly talented!
Hey Girl!!
Just stoppin by and love your latest adorable card. Let that creativity flow!
Anyway, I stopped by to let you know where to find the pattern for that Ghirardelli purse you where asking about. It's linked here in Cambria's post:
http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/03/jumpalina-treat-bag.html
Sorry forgot I used only a 6x6 piece of paper instead of the 12x12 that the pattern calls for. It's a little tricky with the fingers working that small, but turns out to fit 2 or 4 perfectly. I goofed on two of the purses and folded too far over so they are a little smaller (the double looped ones). Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy Stamping!
Oh so cute!!!! Love this....
hey angie
i'm just taking a few minutes out of my busy project finishing schedule to check out your blog. that card you sent paul was so cute!!! and yes we don't check our mail too often. lol anyway, like you said God's timing was perfect! talk to you soon after i finish this stupid thing! hahaha
love you!
Hey Angie!
I know I'm a bit late on the reply, but THANKS AGAIN for the card! I honestly do appreciate your congrats and well wishes.
I've been so busy lately and lovin it! I can't even remember what it's like to be on the ground anymore, I've been flying so much! :>)
...love the blog/site!
Take care & blue skies!!!
Paul
p.s. i didn't realize that you actually made this for me. It looked so professional, I just assumed...ya know. I don't normally keep cards too long, but this one is on display and will be a keeper :>)
very cool Angie!! thanks for sharing!!!
hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment