Oh my goodness, has it really been NINE days since I last posted??? I'm so sorry! Things have been SO busy. I have a lot to talk about, but I'll try to make it brief. First, here are some wonderful Christmas cards that I have gotten. This first one is from Shannon.

I love that she didn't use traditional holiday colors! Thanks so much for the card Shannon. Next, this card is from Rina.

Look at all that dimension! She obviously spent a lot of time on this card, cutting out the different parts of the image, embossing, coloring, and even adding fluff (flock?) on the sheep! Thanks so much Rina! This next one is from
Liann.

This snowman is so adorable! I love how she
cuttlebugged the white layer and then put it askew to the other layers. Thanks so much
Liann! And this card is from Curt.

Isn't it elegant? It's all sparkly silver and gold, with embossing, and glitter, and lots of shine! Finally, I have a project that I made to show you.

I made this little stocking holder using one of the FREE My Timeless Templates from
Papertrey Ink. It was so much easier than I thought it would be! I used My Sweet Shoppe stamp set from
Doodlefactory to decorate the stocking, and put an adorable little snowman (filled with chocolate of course) inside. Isn't it so cute! I loved making this and I will definitely be making more of these socks. Probably for Father's day... I'll have to brainstorm on that.
Well, if you've made it this far into my post and are still reading, thank you! I have some news to share. We finally got our orders!!! It took much longer than anticipated, and when all is said and done, we'll be in Italy just about 8 weeks AFTER we originally planned, but it's all working out regardless! I had originally wanted to give out blog candy in celebration of our orders, but with the craziness of the holidays and our move, I'm going to have to postpone the candy for a little while. Besides, my birthday and blogaversary are coming up! I'll start working on a really good blog candy to make up for not having one now, and then I'll give it away after the move. I hope you all come back soon!
Until next post, be blessed.
3 comments:
yeah for Angie getting orders! I am so happy for you guys you all will be together again finally. All those are wonderful cards!
Nicole
Hi Angie!
May we post your cute stocking in our gallery? If so please email us the image at strvingartistmp@aol.com
Happy Holidays!
Tracey
First things first...MERRY CHRITMAS Angie to you and your family! Have a safe and beautiful New Years in Jesus!
Yahooo...finally got your orders!!! We just went to Italy, this past summer (Rome, Venice, Florence/Pisa, Naples, Livorno)on vacation. Living there will be rather, an experience.
God Bless~
BTW...missed you at LittleC's party.
Post a Comment