Well, right now on The Greeting Farm Blog there is a challenge going on. The challenge is to use polka dots in your creation with TGF stamps! (the challenge has been extended through THURSDAY rather than Wednesday because of Galleria upload issues-so join in!) I made two projects. Here is the first one:
If you want to make one, it's SO simple. Click HERE and Joy will show you how simple it is! Here is a close up of Dahlia and all her gorgeous-ness:
I have to admit, I orginally began this project thinking that it was going to be a RAK for someone someday, but I lvoe it so much that I'm keeping it! Heeheehee! I did buy three more acrylic frames so I will be making some for RAKs eventually. The big pink flowers that I used showed up in my house one day after our neighbor (well, exneighbor-Miss you Kylie!) came over to play. I don't know where she got them... The white flowers and pink little flowers are from Stampin' Up's pretties kit. I colored the pink flowers (which were originally white) with my copic marker and they came out just perfect for this project. The centers of the biggest flowers are Basic Grey brads and the other brads are from the Pretties kit (again, colored with my pink copic). Well, my second project for the Dotty Spotty Challenge is my Space Anya card:
I actually made this one first, but it didn't come out as originally planned. Oh well. AND I don't know what is up with the photo. I could not get a good picture of this card (probably because of all the white?) so please excuse the poor quality. Oh, and the water mark at the bottom... I didn't put that there! LOL! I don't know why it's there, and there is NO Stampin' Up product on this card so it shouldn't be there anyway! Oh well. I wanted my Space Ian to be Anya, so I stamped and cut out Ballerina Anya's head and put it on Space Ian's body.
So those are my two dotted projects for today. I hope you liked them.
Until next post, be blessed!
5 comments:
These are fantastic cards/post-it holder! I love the colors and they general look of them. Great job! Have a great July 4th with your family! It will be my husband's birthday so we always do b-day cake before we head off to see fireworks!
Hi Angie! OMG...I LOVE your card and the post-it holder! So adorable!! I've been wanting to make a post-it holder and after seeing yours I am feeling inspired!:-) Great job!!
Very very cute! Love the colors you've used on both of them. Definitely going to make the note holder :) Miss ya!
I LOVE the pink flowers with the pink paper and the black and white polka dots! So cute together!!!
I love the post it note holder totally adorable, I would have kept it myself too so I don't blame you. Darn it I sure wish we were closer so we could do all this together. Vivian and I used to get together every Sunday and just Stamp away. It was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment